This is my Feelings about the things happening around me

Thursday, November 25, 2010

arg.....because that things i cannot sleep well tonight...........

i turn off my fb.....not to think what had happen.....

i go to my bed,but my brain still thinking all things.....
i ask myself why like this........
i have to say sorry for all those friend that i make them angry that day.

finally,
i sms them with the word 'sorry' that come out from my heart.
some reply me.....

two of them already forgive me.....
they say never mind,but
i still think my sorry is not enough

another two of them haven reply me.
i think they very angry with me.
i think they wont forgive me fovever.
until i died....

luckily got one people,(also one of the people that i hurt)
cheer me up with her sms.
thx to her.
i feel better.

but i still cant sleep.
i try to close my eye's get into sleep.
my brain always come up that picture i hate it so much.
i wish i wont spoil their happiness

i felt sorry for them and i wont forgive myself what i had done to them.
sorry~~~~dont angry
now i know that feeling hurt someone who want become your friend fovever.
and i dont want this feeling again...
I HATE THIS FEELING.

1 comment:

  1. don't be so upset la..haiyo..not all people shi chuan shi mian de ma..people will do wrong sometimes..haiz...i think i know y u don't tell me ady..bcos u think is yr fault right? haiyo..yu..don be so upset..ok? yr frez will understand u de..they will forgive u de..n she also will understand de..don worry..forever frez..^^

    ReplyDelete