This is my Feelings about the things happening around me

Friday, July 13, 2012

Inti people???

happy....is there any things that can happy after i come to this university???inti is a good option for me????i wonder how good is inti.....almost everyone saying that inti is a good place to study...but all i know is inti like a hell.....if i got a second change to choose which college i want to go.....1st thing is i wont choose inti again.....why i say like this...after i come here...i found out that people in here like everyone put a mask on their face.every move they that got a motive.example like in the class.why he choose me become a teammate.cause i know how to solve the math.give them answer but in the end the assignment end up like a piece of shit.i just keep quiet and dont talk about it.report last minute said got problem with the printing.the spelling that not sure also not checked until i found out that was a mistake.hostel......even worst.i kdont know how to say about that.since i get here.i found out that i lost about RM100 cash and 2 4gb pendrive gone.it not me that i didnt keep it safe.i keep the 1st pendrive that i bought from my hometown in my drawer.that time the drawer lock is spoiled.i keep in side and i found out already gone when i want to use the pendrive.the second pendrive also gone in my hostel.this time i got lock but in my drawer and that a new one(haven open it).this time is i wake up in the morning and i open my drawer.the drawer cant lock????i just ask the accommodation people help me to fox it and now it spoiled again and this time my second pendrive also gone.two pendrive gone within a month and now i start to suspect that my roommate stole it.the problem is i cant speak out.we are saying together and i hope that our friendship wont become enemy.but there a thing it happen again.......my cash....i wonder how it disappear.i think about it whole day.i wont spent RM50 in a day.where my money had go.the first time RM50 missing when i want to pay for a lunch.i open my wallet and found out why there so little cash in my wallet.this time i cant do anything cause i dont know when it had gone.the second time is RM20.this make me more hate about the people in inti.i went back to hostel and my friends want to play the games in my computer and i allowed them to come in.i said to them that i want to take a nap and i put my wallet on the table.there are 2 friends in my room that time.one had go to the gym before i taking nap.and the other one still playing and i stared to take my nap.i dont know what is happening when i m sleeping.after i waked up.my friend still playing and my roommate had come home.after that my friend had left and i continue to fb-ing.we had lunch together after 30mins.this is the time when i figure out my money was gone again in the next day when i paying my dinner.this had make me upset again.my friend also become a suspect in my list.the third time.this time my suspicious to my roommate become higher.let me tell u the story.after that incident happen i make a decision that i wont take anymore money to outside if i not using the money.but it already make me upst because my money gone again.my roommate is coming home i till playing my games.suddenly my friend had call me out for study.so i left my wallet in the box with a lock on ti.i going downstairs to wait my friends.20minutes,he haven came so i decide to went back my room and take my wallet.i scared the security asking me to show id.taking out the wallet and i put in my bag (hate to put in my pocket cause very irritating).i went to study for awhile.the second day i went out for my lunch.i found out my RM50 missing (taken out after a day and haven use it).this make me very angry about it.i have lost RM120 withing month (RM70 in a week) and my pendrive.(each for RM9).what the hell is going on???is all the people like this?????i have trust you all and what i get is this???is there what have i done to you all????how i going to tell my parents????saying that i go eat and use it so much money???this incident make me dont want to study in inti anymore.and i figure out almost everyone in inti cannot be trusted.i think i maybe happier if i am alone.1 more week to go.hope that my things wont gone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment